Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Riding my bike to work....



So my car died forever finally. So long Camry and HELLO! Camry. I got a new car yesterday it's the same freakin' car it's just a burgundy and, get this, it has a tape deck. I can finally play the very first tape I ever owned, Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill. It was given to me by my friend Sam in middle school. I started riding my bike to work, it's about two and a half miles and at five in the morning everything looks amazing in that light. I took these polaroids on the way. I'm glad I started to ride my bike, it really relaxes me and by the time I get to work I'm really awake. Normally at that point in the day I'm like an ogre and I speak a grunting language only a few people can understand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Echo Shi Volla said...

It also makes you really hungry by the time you finish riding it :) But I am glad you enjoy it :D what's the plan on the 4th?

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home