Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A good day


Alan sitting on his desk chair. I think he was watching tv.

Little sister watching t.v. at home with my little dog Gucci. My mom named him that not me.



Some 2 and 5 minute poses.

Some figure drawings from Tuesday night. Echo and some other students showed up. I forgot how much fun it is drawing from a live model.

My new art desk!! Mike's letting me use it for a while. I'm glad it's sturdy because I'm sure I'll bang it up a bit.


My little sister at the Delaware Art museum. She's such a little me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Echo Shi Volla said...

yes bonaia that was a lot of fuuunnn!!!!! by the way I don't know if you have already gone to this site,
http://www.flightcomics.com/flight_desktop.htm
I like the style a lot!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home