Monday, August 07, 2006

At Borders




People are funny to watch. All their different personalities put together. I like watching them trying to figure out what coffee to get or reading a book they think is funny. It sounds rediculous but if you really sit there and watch people on a bench or at Borders even you'll know what I mean. Drawing them is easier after I've been watching them for a little bit. I know I sound like a psyco stalker. If I wrote down everything I thought it wouldn't sound normal. I think everyones like that though so I don't feel so bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

Bonaia, you're really showing a lot of progress. the gestural nature of your figures are becoming more sophisticated and stylishly graceful8^D

1:57 PM  
Blogger Echo Shi Volla said...

Ok, I am not gonna pull off rest of my hair trying to spell those big words Allen used.:) I love your sketches, we should do another coffe sketch some day!!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love your sketches!! Nice stuffs!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Bonaia said...

thanks guys!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home