Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Harry Potter...

It was flippin' awesome!! I recommend all readers AND nonreaders to go see this movie. They did it just right, very loyal to the book and to its readers. Music was well done. I was a little afraid the music score was going to suck because it was done by someone different. I think the music either makes or breaks how amazing a movie can be. North by Northwest,one of Hitchcocks best movies, was amazing because of the music score. I feel that way about any movie. If the writting is good.
A CD I recommend people to get is Sufjan Stevens. Atleast just check it out.
I'm still workin' with Mike but I'm also helping Scott tone his Turtles comic, which I'm really excited about. Scott's a cool guy and I'm excited to know what it would be like to work with him.

This is my new hat Alan got me. It's becoming my new favorite hat, I have another. A really bright red one I enjoy. Val, Amanda and Alan think I look french with my red one on. I don't know about all that.

My little work area at Mike's is very cozy, he's even made me a little doodle tray. I really feel he's teaching a lot not just on technique but amazing work ethic, and how the real art world is like. He has pushed me, and still is to be the best artist/person I can be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Echo Shi Volla said...

great bonaia, we all had a good thanksgiving!!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home