Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The wedding.


My outfit is on the bed. I felt a bit odd in it. This is our hotel room.I don't know why they gave us two beds.


This is throughout the day. Preperations of the Best Man.

The photographer was hilarious, it seemed as though someone had given him a dose of crack. He was so animated, but then again it's his job to get the reactions from people.

The wedding was a lot of fun. I didn't think I was going to have a good time because I didn't really know anyone. I started talking to Matt's sisters and they were awesome. Later I had some shots with Bobbie a friend of Matts (the groom) and I soon found myself being a talkative person. Alan did the Best man speach, he didn't think he was going to do a good job but people started to completment him after words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Manley said...

GodammiT! What a rip, we don't even get to see you all dolled up!

:-(

Mike

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home