Thursday, December 01, 2005

Waking Up


This morining I woke up to the smell of bacon. I could hear sizzling in the kitchen. I brushed my teeth and huried out to the kitchen. Alan was making me breakfast. I really needed that. I felt hectic and tired. I had been runing around this week and driving a lot. He said he wanted to let me know I am appreciated. I had scrambled eggs with cheese, some bacon and some homefries. I really loved it. Later I get to my car and I see a little note on my steering wheel and he had gotten me some chocolates. My favorite one's at that. We had been watching Star Treck all week and I for some reason keep telling him how cool Spock is. I'm workin at Mike's again today, and I'm learning how to ink more and more.
This Saturday is Spanksgiving with all my highschool friends and some new ones. I am getting giddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home