Friday, August 18, 2006

Sketchbook Therapy


I forgot already why I was upset when I drew this picture. I just know that when I get upset all I have to do is sit and draw and maybe shoot a couple of orphaned children in the process and I'll feel a lot better. It helps every time.

I love drawing in panoramic sometimes. It always gets that warped deformed view I like. The shape of our eyeballs are round so if you try to draw something in panoramic view from the same spot it'll warp in the shape of your eye. Pretty cool stuff, try it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pahl said...

Hi Bonia'

Wonderful drawings! IU will add you as a link on my new blog.

Pahl

5:52 AM  
Blogger Bonaia said...

thanks pahl. hope everythings going good at school and your paintings.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home