Monday, April 24, 2006

Sock Monkey Madness!!!!


Scott's... he's funny.



Both of these are Mike's sock monkeys, because he always has to be awesome at everything.


Jamars Nicholas!

Mike had another awesome Drawing Party a.k.a. BBQ. Even though it rained like hell he went out grilled in the rain like a man should. No coat, no umbrella. For those of you who don't know him, he's a hardcore mo' fo'. Good tid bit of info for you. Well I made my famous pasteles. Beef, potato, Adobo.... etc. goodness! People who don't know me are seriously missing out on the cuisine. Jamar, Scott, Echo and Sheila came to the gala event. It was drawing happiness all around.

Me!!!

We spent most of the time listening to Jamar's hilarious stories and drawing. Eating was a bonus in my opinion. Having really good people around while I'm sketching also made me feel blissfully happy. Can ya' tell I had fun? Can ya', can ya'?


2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

I totally love your Sketchs!!!
I have a thing for Sock Monkeys.
I am sorta addicted to making them. :D

If you want to see some of them here they are

http://www.sockmonkeyfun.com/Gallery_Sock_Monkey.html

You have great pictures with tons of personality!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy monkey down under in new Zealand. I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up, so I thought I would say hello. I "love" the monkeys !!!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home